-->

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Approved Awesomeness//Onesie Extenders


This image was featured in the Staten Island Family magazine
for July 2011 and belongs to the etsy shop: Kimeyates

Ideas like these make me wonder why I didn't consider this sooner! I saw these as part of a "New & Noteworthy" section in a local magazine (Staten Island Family) and then had one of those 'aha' moments. My baby (like many I read about) is quite long and lean, thus many of her onesies still fit her in width, but can barely close in length. What a cute way to conserve what you have, reuse scraps or dirty onesie parts, or save from buying larger sizes too soon.

I am a craft-prone mama and decided to look up some DIY's since these seem pretty simple to make. I particularly like the ones at A Girl and a Glue Gun and Diddle Dumpling. If anyone has more resources, ideas, or pictures using these link up, I would love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment